[mch2022-deco] join the team?

Moem moem at klabru.nl
Wed Jun 15 09:24:04 CEST 2022

On 6/14/22 20:01, william kennedy wrote:

> Ive never been to MCH (or any hacker camp!) so i am very excited about
> this. i am wondering, is there a like forum or place to talk to other
> people on the team to get ideas or input re: lenny face // other ideas?

Hello (and welcome!),

Yes! There are three places where it would be good to get aboard:
- the Angel system, which is where volunteers register themselves, which
allows us to give them food and goodies https://angel.mch2022.org/
- the wiki, which we use for keeping tracks of our projects. Once you
are registered, please add yourself to our team page.
https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Deco
- the Signal group. We do hope you're on Signal! It's the best way to be
informed and feel included. Feel free to hit me up, I'm +31 6 20889877

> Also, just to be clear, there 3 different chainlink fence areas that are
> 6m x 3m?

That's a Polyfloyd question.  :-)
--

Moem