[mch2022-deco] [MCH2022] Bringing AURORA to the Camp…

polyfloyd floyd at polyfloyd.net
Mon Jul 18 19:21:01 CEST 2022

Hey Michael,

See inline reply below:

On 7/17/22 21:54, Michael N. Baumann wrote:

> Hey Polyfloyd,
>
> are there any news or photos yet of the scaffolding or spots to mount
> AURORA? There's a round building on the site, could AURORA be mounted
> on the rooftop? That would be awesome!

The round building is not available. However, we do have a tall radio
tower (pic attached). I'll have to ask whether we are permitted to put
it in there. What is the minimum and optimal height to place it?
Alternatively we can still use the boom lift that is not used during the
event.

> Also could you please find out for us, if there's an indoor space for
> assembling? That was really a big help in CCCamp for us to have a
> clean area and a workbench.

Team Decoration has a big dedicated tent with, we can find some space
for you in there. However, we are currently tight on floor space. I
expect to have more room on the end of Wednesday.

> The third thing is that i'mm not organized with tickets for us yet. I
> know it's late, i lost a lot of time unable to make decisions about
> building up AURORA at MCH.
>
> Sorry to bother you; would be great if you can link me to the right
> people.

Np! I still hope to see you on site :) When you arrive, please have
someone at the angel desk radio for me so we can meet up.