[mch2022-deco] MCH2022 Project (Lenny Face)

william kennedy wbkennedy1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 23:06:52 CEST 2022

For sure! I totally understand. I should have followed up with ya, been
very hectic on my end getting things in place to leave home a while.

I'd still love to help in whatever way I can. I will be on site Friday the
22nd.

Bas, let me know what I could do to help, and I'm totally willing and
able to help install when I get there.