[Deco] I would like your input for the MCH2021 breakpoint meeting next wednesday!

Janneke van den Brand janneke.vandenbrand at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:33:04 CET 2021

Hi all,

As you probably know, we (PL) will have a breakpoint meeting next week
(24th). In this meeting, we will ask ourselves the question:

Is it worth continuing to organise this event? Is it feasible? Do we think
we can actually have an event?

As the word breakpoint suggests, this is the moment to either say continue
or stop. We will do this based on lots of information, weighing everything
from social implications to financial risks. But we can always use more
input and we especially value input from the teams that actually make the
event happen.

f.y.i. another breakpoint is planned for april, so if we continue, we can
reevaluate then if needed.

I would love to hear what you think! What are your own thoughts on the
feasibility of the event? Would you come to the event? This can be just a
short reply, or an 'essay', depending on what you want to share. You don't
need to send it to the list, you can also send it to me directly depending
on preference.

I hope to hear from you all!

Janneke/Rizoom