[Deco] Possibility for MCH2022?

Janneke van den Brand janneke.vandenbrand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 18:48:49 CEST 2021

Hi Deco-people,

How are you all doing? Hope things are looking positive!

A PL group is researching the possibility of having an MCH2022. A few very
important factors seem to align: terrain, holidays and dates of other
hacker events (EMF, bornhack, hackzone, friendcamp, haxogreen). Now one of
the big questions is: does the orga want to do this. That's why i'm asking
you to evaluate if you (personally and/or as a team) could join the
organization of MCH2022. The date is outlined in pencil from the 22nd to
26th of July 2022. Of course the outlook regarding covid has to be positive
around September: we're only organizing if there is a lot of freedom and
safety.

What do you think of this? Do you want to discuss this with the team? If
you have any questions let me know. I'm usually available for Jitsi in the
evening or in Signal of course.

Regards,
Janneke/Rizoom
+ 31 62 0961389