[Deco] Deco in December

deco at klabru.nl deco at klabru.nl
Wed Dec 9 20:26:31 CET 2020

Heyo dear Team Deco members,

How are you all doing?

Moem and I just had a call to catch up and we would like to announce 2
activities:

* Online Deco Meet on 2020-12-21 20:00

On the shortest day of the year we would like to invite you for an
online meeting to catch up and discuss and brainstorm projects. We will
be using the Jitsi this time, and make it into a sort of festive meet.
It's been so long since we've seen ech other after all. To make it extra
festive, please bring something that emits light. We can all use a
little extra light these days.
We're being hosted by Hck42 and the address is
https://meet.hack42.nl/MCHDecoMeet

* Site visit on 2021-01-15 14:00

Moem and I will be visiting the terrain site in January to scout for
suitable spots to place projects. Car pooling is discouraged due to
social distancing, so we actually do not really expect anyone else to be
there. Still, if you have the time and means, you are welcome to join
us! If you would like to join, please let me know so we can rendezvous.

And then, if you are working on designing and/or prototyping something,
please update the status on the respective wiki page! This helps us see
progress and provides me as a lead with a general overview of how well
we are doing.

We hope to see you online on the 21st!

- polyfloyd & Moem