[Volunteering] Emergency team

maurits.dusoswa maurits.dusoswa at kpnmail.nl
Sun Jun 19 17:36:10 CEST 2022

Hello team volunteering,I made a new team today, the emergency (response) team.I discussed this yesterday at the orga meet. This is not a always present team but only active when thete is a jeed for much voluteers to do all sorts of things during an emergency.Can you help me with reaching out to the community to help us out in such an event?What can i do to make a list of 50 volunteers for this response team ?Hope to hear soon!Maurits Dusoswa Safety coördinator 0031610912166Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy