[Villages] VILLAGES - Location of Yolocation Village

GraP GhaST grapghast at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:31:30 CEST 2022

Hi Team:Villages!

Many thanks for the update on the location of all the villages. And also
thanks for placing the Yolocation Village on the field. Looks great. We
have some questions, though: We need to carry servers and other rack
equipment to our tent from the van that is bringing the stuff. I presume
that it is not possible to drive on the grass (small VW T2 camper van).

- Are there carts or trolleys available to drive the Server & SAN equipment
through the grass?
- Are there maybe drive plates to make the run a bit easier?
- Or is it maybe not too late to move our village a bit more near a tarmac
road, so that we can drive the van with the equipment up to our main tent?

And a detailed question
- Did you manage to get the desired uplink and power infra as requested in
the form? Or do we need to find other ways?

Looking forward to your answer. And to next week of course!

Kind regards,

GraPghaST (Robbert)