[Villages] Fwd: [mch2021-orga] Call for Ring Ring - POC needs your requirements

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Thu Apr 14 10:19:36 CEST 2022

Done, reserved 2 DECT helds.
Group call will be VILL (8455)

Betreff: [mch2021-orga] Call for Ring Ring - POC needs your requirements
Datum: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 00:22:22 +0200
Von: Twi via Orga <orga at lists.mch2021.org>
Antwort an: Twi <twi at mch2022.org>
An: orga at lists.mch2021.org

Hi all,

The POC wants to collect your requirements for the MCH2022 telephone system!

So please take a few minutes, take a look at that phishy Google Forms
page below, think about your team requirements and fill it out to the
best of your knowledge.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE6JpYKwj4XdnZFPHNFeBnzF7B6ZklcAvk4-KNXV46tfIPmA/viewform

Thanks :)

If you have any questions, just contact me via e-mail, write us in IRC
channel #mch2022-poc or just talk to me at one of the next orga meetups
if I'll attend physically.

--
Twi
Team Lead POC