[mch2021-terrain] Waitinglist for Campers

Ralf van Dooren ralf at iae.nl
Fri Jul 1 09:37:05 CEST 2022

Hi Martin,

I am not part of Team:Terrain, but also check with Team:Power (which I am
also no part of ;-) ) , even if more terrain will be made available; on the
camper fields the available power is pretty limited, and they were
surprised by the current number of campers. There are not enough power
connections to individually power all 150 vehicles.

Camper-vans have higher power requirements than the average 'tent' . In
collabaration with Team:Power, there are rules on power usage:
https://wiki.mch2022.org/Campervan

So from a Power perspective, it might not be wise to extend the number of
campers.

Regards, Ralf ( joining MCH by campervan ).